The Wirral Group of the Ramblers' Association is a friendly and
active collection of people who enjoy a varied and interesting programme
of walks and social activities. With over 800 members, Wirral Ramblers
is the largest group in the region.
There are walks every Sunday and Wednesday throughout the year as well as evening walks on Tuesday and Friday evenings in the summer.
More details are available below -
If you are considering leading a walk for the Club these courses will help. You may feel you need a confidence boost in your navigation or leadership skills these courses will help. You may also have made up your mind and would like to lead a walk but not sure how to go about it - simply come along and find out.
* If you interested click on the title for the details and content of the course.
* What is GPS and a bit of history.
* Demo of Memory Map on PC and how to plan a walk.
* Navigating with GPS on a standard Smart Phone.
* Other mapping schemes.
* Limitations of GPS.
SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES: (Last updated Thursday, 25th August 2016.)
You can also follow us on Facebook
'China'. - Wirral Ramblers' Club, Thursday, 25th August 2016 at 8pm.
* Our Chairman, Gordon Clarke, will present "A colourful photo tour through some of China's famous landmarks".
'Official North Wales Coast Path Guide Book'. - Wirral Ramblers' Club, Thursday, 18th August 2016 at 8pm.
* Lorna Jenner, author of the 'North Wales Coast: Wales Coast Path Official Guide: Chester to Bangor' will describe the official guide to the Wales Coast Path.
Coach booking and payment system.
* The Committee has undertaken a review of coach booking and paying for seats.
* If you click on the above title you will find how to book, make a payment and if you need to cancel.
Volunteer path clearance dates - Summer 2016.
* If you are interested in providing assistance to help cut and trim the Wirral Right of Way network click on the above title and you will find how to contact Robin Tutchings (Wirral Rights of Way Officer) including the dates and locations.
The Living With and Beyond Cancer.
* The Living With and Beyond Cancer in Merseyside and Cheshire programme are offering walks from Clatterbridge Centre for people affected by cancer and their friends and families.
* This is a great opportunity to try low impact exercise, meet new people and get outdoors. Click here for more information.
Committee Meeting Minutes 2016
Click here for a copy of the "Approved" Minutes for June.
Click here for a copy of the "Pending Approval" Minutes for July.