The Wirral Group of the Ramblers' Association is a friendly and
active collection of people who enjoy a varied and interesting programme
of walks and social activities. With over 800 members, Wirral Ramblers
is the largest group in the region.
There are walks every Sunday and Wednesday throughout the year as well as evening walks on Tuesday and Friday evenings in the summer.
More details are available below -
If you are considering leading a walk for the Club these courses will help. You may feel you need a confidence boost in your navigation or leadership skills these courses will help. You may also have made up your mind and would like to lead a walk but not sure how to go about it - simply come along and find out.
* If you interested click on the title for the details and content of the course.
* If you click on the above title you will find the new walks programme with walks that require leaders.
* Please sign up either on the Sunday coach or give Mary Gray a call.
If you're thinking about leading a walk for the first time and are not sure how to go about it, why don't you consider signing up for the Leadership Courses noted above.
SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES: (Last updated Thursday, 26th May 2016.)
You can also follow us on Facebook
Social: 'The Rockies and Alaska' - talk and presentation by Frank McCall - Thursday, 26th May 2016 at 8pm.
* Come and listen to Frank and his experiences of visiting Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper and the ice fields and many more beautiful places in Canada.
Social: 'Liverpool to Loggerheads' - talk and presentation by Lorna Jenner - Thursday, 2nd June 2016 at 8pm.
* Come and listen to Lorna and her interest in the close links between Merseyside and North Wales, which culminated in the 'Liverpool to Loggerheads' project.
Coach booking and payment system.
* The Committee has undertaken a review of coach booking and paying for seats.
* If you click on the above title you will find how to book, make a payment and if you need to cancel.
Volunteer path clearance dates - Spring 2016.
If you are interested in providing assistance to help cut and trim the Wirral Right of Way network click on the above title and you will find how to contact Robin Tutchings (Wirral Rights of Way Officer) including the dates and locations.
Committee Meeting Minutes 2016
Click here for a copy of the "Approved" Minutes for April.
Click here for a copy of the "Pending Approval" Minutes for May.