The Wirral Group of the Ramblers' Association is a friendly and
active collection of people who enjoy a varied and interesting programme
of walks and social activities. With over 800 members, Wirral Ramblers
is the largest group in the region.
There are walks every Sunday and Wednesday throughout the year as well as evening walks on Tuesday and Friday evenings in the summer.
More details are available below -
If you are considering leading a walk for the Club these courses will help. You may feel you need a confidence boost in your navigation or leadership skills these courses will help. You may also have made up your mind and would like to lead a walk but not sure how to go about it - simply come along and find out.
* If you interested click on the title for the details and content of the course.
* B Plus leaders click here for list of walks still available to lead.
* B Minus and C leaders click here for list of walks still available to lead.
* D leaders click here for list of walks still available to lead.
* Please sign up as soon as you can by calling Margie Swann on 0151 639 0720 or 07707 811398 or email Margie at email@example.com.
SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES: (Last updated Thursday 21st July 2016.)
You can also follow us on Facebook
Walk Leaders needed for Summer Programme.
Below are a number of Sunday walks that need leaders.
* 31st July - B+ for Duddon Valley.
* 14th August - B- for St Sunday Crag.
* 4th September - B+ for Moel Hebog.
* 25th September - A for The Calf.
Please call Margie Swann on 0151 639 0720 or 07707 811398 or email Margie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social: 'Wales Coast Path - Llyn Peninsula'. - Wirral Ramblers' Club, Thursday, 21st July 2016 at 8pm.
* Former Wirral Ramblers' Chairman, Dave Beacher, will present a talk about the Wirral Ramblers' week on the Llyn Peninsula in September 2015.
Social: 'Weird and Wonderful Liverpool'. - Wirral Ramblers' Club, Thursday, 28th July 2016 at 8pm.
* Ken Pye, entertainer, author and broadcaster for television and radio, will give a presentation on Liverpool's eccentric but wonderful people.
Coach booking and payment system.
* The Committee has undertaken a review of coach booking and paying for seats.
* If you click on the above title you will find how to book, make a payment and if you need to cancel.
Volunteer path clearance dates - Summer 2016.
* If you are interested in providing assistance to help cut and trim the Wirral Right of Way network click on the above title and you will find how to contact Robin Tutchings (Wirral Rights of Way Officer) including the dates and locations.
The Living With and Beyond Cancer.
* The Living With and Beyond Cancer in Merseyside and Cheshire programme are offering walks from Clatterbridge Centre for people affected by cancer and their friends and families.
* This is a great opportunity to try low impact exercise, meet new people and get outdoors. Click here for more information.
Committee Meeting Minutes 2016
Click here for a copy of the "Approved" Minutes for June.
Click here for a copy of the "Pending Approval" Minutes for July.