The Wirral Group of the Ramblers' Association is a friendly and
active collection of people who enjoy a varied and interesting programme
of walks and social activities. With over 800 members, Wirral Ramblers
is the largest group in the region.
There are walks every Sunday and Wednesday throughout the year as well as evening walks on Tuesday and Friday evenings in the summer.
More details are available below -
* Our new website is very close to being released. If you want to learn more try and come to the AGM.
* We will be retaining our existing website address so there will be nothing to do other than click on the existing app.
* Please let other members know of the pending release of our new website..............
* This year the AGM Meeting will be held in the Clubroom on Thursday, 24th November 2016 at 7.30pm.
* Please attend the meeting and hear what has been happening over the last year and what is planned for the future.
* Please bring along the AGM Report with you.
SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES: (Last updated Thursday, 17th November 2016.)
You can also follow us on Facebook
Christmas Disco - 16th December at the Lauries, Birkenhead
* There will be a licensed bar and buffet.
* Tickets are available at £10 from committee members.
Festival of Winter Walks 2016.
* The Liverpool Ramblers have organised a number of walks over the Christmas and New Year period.
* The walks commence on Monday, 19th December and continue over the period until Tuesday, 3rd January.
* Click on the title for the full list of walks and dates.
Walk Leaders - advice for writing route descriptions.
* If you are a Walk Leader and not sure about writing the route description for a Sunday walk click on the title for some guidance.
Coach booking and payment system.
* The Committee has undertaken a review of coach booking and paying for seats.
* If you click on the above title you will find how to book, make a payment and if you need to cancel.
Volunteer path clearance dates - Autumn 2016.
* If you are interested in providing assistance to help cut and trim the Wirral Right of Way network click on the above title and you will find how to contact Robin Tutchings (Wirral Rights of Way Officer) including the dates and locations.
Committee Meeting Minutes 2016
Click here for a copy of the "Approved" Minutes for October.
Click here for a copy of the "Pending Approval" Minutes for November.